Vow of Private Doctors
- We love our profession and exercise it independently and in freedom – bearing always in mind the medical responsibility for our patients.
- We bear full responsibility for our economic existence and thus do not accept foreign compulsion or the influence of third parties.
- We take our therapeutic decisions to the best of our knowledge and conscience, adapted to the requirements of the individual.
- We are committed only to the well-being of our patients and to this we know that trust and performance are inextricably linked.
- Our foundation is the classic natural science-oriented therapy, without excluding, however, sensible alternative medicine concepts.
- We are not doctors for the “Upper Ten Thousand“. We offer our medical services to all responsible, self-confident and autonomous patients who know to value their health.
- We offer transparency in our prices and services at every level and do not expect our patients in our own interests to bear greater burdens than they can afford in terms of the cost benefit perspective, in our own interest.
- Our practices are open to public health patients who want individual advice on account of special circumstances.
- We are responsible partners within the entire health system and as such, we are a factor of stability and reliability for politicians and those bearing the costs.
- We have associated ourselves in our own association to protect our legitimate interests and invite all of similar mind to join us.
Professor Dietmar Daichendt M.D., Ph.D., M.D.O. (DGCO)